Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will you survive HHE?; Take the quiz
Topic Started: June 10, 2014, 7:44 am (1,949 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

So I found this quiz on the internet. Pls take the test and tell me your results. It'd also be great if you told me your answer choices.
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4613482/Would-you-survive-Heavenly-Host-Elementary-School-Corpse-Party/
Quote Post Goto Top

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
Quote:

You survived! Hooray!
You and the remaining of your friends found the body of Sachiko and took out their charm scraps. You looked around to see Red Sachiko watching you.

"GET OUT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Sachiko yelled, grabbing a pair of blood soaked scissors.

"Sachko, we want to help you. Here take the things you lost!" you told her, offering the plush cat and her tongue.

Red Sachiko disappeared, turning into White Sachiko.

"Mommy?... Where am I? Who are you?" White Sachiko asked nervously. 

"Sachiko, we want to save you. We will free you from here."

With that, you and your friends started to chant.

"Sachiko, we beg of you." you said, hoping your friends do it right.

The rest of your friends: "Sachiko, we beg of you."

One extra time for the place of Sachiko: "Sachiko, we beg of you."

You looked up. The girl disappeared, there in her place was a ghost girl (Yuki) and smiled.

"This is goodbye, my friends. This world and your world are together, but are slowly being pulled apart. Hurray, or be trapped here like us..." she said, along with the other two ghost children. You and your friends ran out of the building outside, trying not to step on any traps in the way.As the bell hit sixth toll, you and your friends made it outside and climbed over the fence. 

You woke up on the ground of your high school, along with your friends. You became overjoyed and went downstairs. You never felt so happy.

~~You must continue on from here~~

~ You shall continue on from here~

Ummm... yay? XD
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
My results were the same as DeathkaiserG's.(it was a nifty test but honestly, the questions and answers were obvious)
I'll leave my thoughts under a spoiler tag, just in case no one else took the test yet.
Spoiler: click to toggle
I'm sorry about my response.
I really did like the test but that's my thoughts about it.
Edited by Yoshie Shinozaki, June 10, 2014, 9:41 am.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Bluedawn35
Member Avatar
Enforcer
I survived as well :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry,can you try this one instead? This one has better questions, but doesn't give a role playing result.
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/4540266/How-would-it-go-for-you-in-Heavenly-Host/
Quote Post Goto Top

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Okay, this one was more fun to take.(a lot of the time, I went with the highlighted choice because that was the one I was thinking of in the first place)
Here's my results.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Also you don't have to apologize.
I was the one being critical for really no reason.
(Thanks for both of the tests, by the way)
Edited by Yoshie Shinozaki, June 10, 2014, 3:14 pm.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

Your Answers
You would survive.
You would go insane.
You would die.

Here's my results. :3
Quote Post Goto Top

Kizami Yuuya
Member Avatar
Now with half the Psycho!
I survived in both quizzes! :3

Here's my results for the second one:

You would survive. 9
You would die. 4
You would go insane. 2

Taking these sort of tests is fun!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay, good job. :3
But it's also funny that you have the least chance of going insane...considering you're Kizami.
Quote Post Goto Top

aika
Cursed
I survived the first one. The second test was: You'd survive- 8 You would go insane- 7 you would die- 0

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party (Blood Covered: ...Repeated Fear) · Next Topic »
Add Reply