Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Most Epic track from Corpse Party Series?; Which do you think is the most epic track from Corpse Party
Topic Started: September 15, 2014, 5:09 am (318 Views)
Steve Ignacio
Member Avatar
Sorry for being a bad best friend
I was thinking about this from a while ago. And well, i'm not sure which track is the most epic from the whole game, because of... Damn! Corpse Party music it's just so awesome!

My favorite track it's from Repeated Fear and it's: Chater 5 main theme. It's an oldschool remix, tha's why i love it :grin: reminds me to the -Rebuilt- version!
Pretty images > <

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skybird
Member Avatar
Grindblues

Well, for me, in the first game, BR, the most epic track for me is the Ending - Chapter 3 Version that plays during the chapter end scene. A different tone from the other ending soundtracks from Chapters 1 and 2, it signifies the start of the turning point of the story.

For Book of Shadows, the most epic track for me is... Dead End. It really complemented the scene it is used on, and has a dreadful vibe and adrenaline that pins you to the scene.

Agreed though that Corpse Party soundtracks are very good and there are tons of them that are memorable. :D

EDIT: I also moved this to the Soundtracks section of the forums, since there's no poll in the topic and it is about soundtracks too. But feel free to add a poll, if you'd like.
Edited by Skybird, September 15, 2014, 5:25 am.
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]

Luph
Member Avatar
╰ᕦ╯( O++O )╰ᕤ╯
Men's Toilet from BC, because only in Corpse Party you get to listen an epic badass song titled "Men's Toilet" xD

Joking aside, I like most of the soundtracks from BC.The really epic ones are Chapter 3, 4, 5 ending theme, Men's Toilet, and any of the Fear (1,2,3,4).
Ain't no party like Corpse Party

Satoshi x Yoshiki is canon

Steve Ignacio
Member Avatar
I agree with SkyBird027 Dead End was just Awesome! And about Luph's. Men's toilet it's just so weird xD i never expect to hear that in Corpse Party.
Pretty images > <

Skybird
Member Avatar
Grindblues

Actually, it's really hard to pick favorites in terms of BGM of Corpse Party, especially since many of them are remixes or gives homage to other soundtracks, but subtly and in different "sound". Many of BloodDrive's OST actually pays reference to how Dead Patient BGMs sound like and in that mix, some of the Book of Shadows OST is heard similarly to BD's OST, but still new music.

Somehow, Hamamoto Mao is able to create new music while referencing to his other music without making it feel lazy and there's something new to hear within them. Hamamoto Rio also did great on collaborating for the Ending Chapter 3 from the first PSP game. It was more heavy and "rock" in feeling, compared to Mao's electronic music.
Edited by Skybird, September 15, 2014, 1:02 pm.
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]

Steve Ignacio
Member Avatar
They're so creative. Even if most of the soundtracks are mixes. Every Corpse Party Soundtrack it's just... So fuc***** awesome!
Pretty images > <

knight kun
Member Avatar
Doomed
The most epic track for me is The final showdown. I get chills every time I hear it.

XGame Go
Member Avatar
Remembered One
Ray of Hope (The one that plays after chapter 5 main theme)
The True Friendship: Naomi and Seiko

Cheese for Everyone!!!

"No Hard Feelings" -Shinohara Seiko-

Steve Ignacio
Member Avatar
¡Oh! I totally agree with you @XGame Go
Pretty images > <

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
My absolute favorite is "Soul of Steel" ! The nervous theme combined with the electro-rock music makes this song absolutely awesome ! Such a shame we heard it like once in the game, and I think it was only in the 3rd Chapter of Blood Covered ( PC ). I don't even think the theme reapeared in the PSP or the 3Ds edition

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Soundtracks · Next Topic »
Add Reply