Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Scenes from Corpse Party Film. (Kisaragi Festival Trailer); (old discussion related to the Kisaragi Festival Trailer, not the current adaptation)
Topic Started: October 7, 2014, 3:03 pm (1,707 Views)
Ayumi Shinozaki
Member Avatar
~ The Class-Rep & Illustrator of Kisaragi Academy ~
I've seen on a blog that they are going to do an Ao Oni film too, then I have seen Corpse Party and my heart exploded of happiness. I've found a cute scene with the foursome girls~

Posted Image <3

I wonder why Seiko appear without her original hair...

Posted Image
Still I believe it's Naomi's scene ;)

Posted Image
This appears to be Yoshikazu in my opinion.

Posted Image
Icky...still believing maybe it's Mayu's.

Posted Image
Ayumi <3 Finally you appeared.

Posted Image
Seikooooooo! *stare at her neck with a rope* Seiko’s dying face looks pretty bored compared to the original.

Posted Image
Dat shoes, Ayumi, but seriously, it's damn icky. I like those scenes!

Posted Image
I cannot discover if she's Ayumi or Mayu. But I am certainly sure it's Mayu because of the scene. ^^

Posted Image
This will be the cover from the film, of course with Ayumi. Still I don't like Mochida to be the main character. For me, it doesn't make sense =.= It should be Sachiko or Ayumi in my opinion.

Posted Image
Ayumi smiling =D

Posted Image
Woo-hoo! Yoshikazu!

And the actors~

Emi Tamaki as Ayumi Shinozaki,
Mana Nishioka as Naomi Nakashima,
Hisae Motoyama as Seiko Shinohara,
Marika Motoyoshi as Mayu Suzumoto,
and Hirokazu Machida as Yoshikazu.
And of course, the boys' appearance on another topic that has here.

Is it good news, or is it an ill sign of a future disappointment? Only time will tell for now, but for now, let’s take a look at the trailer and see what we can figure out from it.
Only Ayumi, Naomi, Seiko, and Mayu appear in this movie. Errr...only on trailer I am sure. Because Sachiko may appear, and of course the boys.

Posted Image
"Shinozaki...heheh...glad to see you're still in one piece."
"You...stupid...ugh! I hate you so much!"
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"Don't die! Don't die, dammit!"
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Offline Profile Goto Top

L3Z4
Member Avatar

As far as I know, the Kisaragi boys won't appear in this movie. Also, they removed both Yuka and Miss Yui.
I honestly think that this movie will absolutely disappoint me, not only because the lack of an important part of the cast, but also because of the pathetic decoration (gore, the school, et cetera) used and the low profile actors and actresses.
Judging for the trailer, this will be a bad adaptation of a great saga like Corpse Party.
Edited by L3Z4, October 7, 2014, 7:36 pm.
Posted Image Tumblr/dgtranslations Posted Image Twitter (@itssarabruh) Posted Image Twitch.tv
Offline Profile Goto Top

XGame Go
Member Avatar
Remembered One
Well I think this gonna be another low budget film.
with Kisaragi boys and Yui sensei removed from the main cast this film will be bad.
I think the ending of this film will be like Tortured Souls with Ayumi and Naomi survived (Maybe).
The True Friendship: Naomi and Seiko

Cheese for Everyone!!!

"No Hard Feelings" -Shinohara Seiko-

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ayumi Shinozaki
Member Avatar
Hmm...maybe but still the film may show us surprises, right?
And unfortunately it will dissapoint me. It dissapointed with Seiko's hair different =.=
Posted Image
"Ha...hahahahaha...sounds like a happy cry to me. Guess that means you're okay."
"All right, all right already! Just stop crying, Shinozaki. I want to see you smile. I love your smiling face most of all."

Offline Profile Goto Top

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

That's all the movie will ever be. (A disappointment)
I mean, no yoshiki, no morishige,.. No YUKA!! Are you serious!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!
Offline Profile Goto Top

XGame Go
Member Avatar
Remembered One
Well, if you look at the trailer on Youtube many people say:
-This movie gonna suck
-I won't see this movie
-Why there isn't any other original cast
-The movie effects and the casting is bad

The film will be disappointment for all Corpse Party fans.
Just seeing the trailer makes me want to hit my computer screen.
The True Friendship: Naomi and Seiko

Cheese for Everyone!!!

"No Hard Feelings" -Shinohara Seiko-

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ayumi Shinozaki
Member Avatar
But still, think positive, is a Corpse Party film, still gore and still have the girls. Yoshikazu does even appear and somehow I believe the fact that is not going to have boys maybe is undefined. What if they do a curse same as Shinozaki and stop in there?

YOSHIKAZU APPEARS AT LEAST. THANK GOD.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

WeirdRaptor
Member Avatar
Soul Mate
Though Yoshikazu's makeup job looks like an amateur costume party...costume.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Yeah.. Well to be honest, yoshikazu does look cool. Though it all comes down to if the three ghost children are in this. If those three are not in the movie, then I will seriously bitch up a storm.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Patra
The Hero We Deserve
I'm just wondering how that Ao Oni film is gonna' go down. Especially, you know... the Oni. Considering it's always looked rather goofy anyway.
Edited by Patra, October 10, 2014, 7:24 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Series Film · Next Topic »
Locked Topic