Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Scenes from Corpse Party Film. (Kisaragi Festival Trailer); (old discussion related to the Kisaragi Festival Trailer, not the current adaptation)
Topic Started: October 7, 2014, 3:03 pm (1,705 Views)
Shadow Hakai
Member Avatar
Retaining Eyes
WeirdRaptor
October 17, 2014, 7:30 pm
Then Yoshiki Kishinuma shouldn't stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

I do have my reasons for being so uptight about this film and others' opinions of it. I honestly think our standards aren't high enough when it comes to Corpse Party adaptations. We allow the OVAs to have subpar storytelling and to rely on shock value over genuine scars and now there are people who honestly profess to being impressed by by the look of the movie despite the fact that the production values presented here wouldn't be tolerated in other movies.
I'm going to fuel the fire by saying this, but... I have to say it. I'll stop after I've stated my opinion.

Raptor... If you don't like the movie, and/or if you disagree with other people's opinions about the movie... instead of going on a rage-fueled rant, you should do one single thing.

Quote:

Third of all: don't like, don't read.

Follow you your damn fucking rule
Edited by Shadow Hakai, October 17, 2014, 8:11 pm.
Welcome to the Corpse Party.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

WeirdRaptor
Member Avatar
Soul Mate
Well, excuse me for wanting A GOOD MOVIE. Excuse me for wanting to a Corpse Party live-action film adaptation where the filmmakers actually give two craps about what they're making. The trailer alone displays a gross lack of care for the material and I don't have to hide my disgust. The optimism certain fans are showing is rewarding laziness. I can run through the crap production values again to prove how lazy this film production is. If anyone has an argument to defend this film that's actually objective, get back to me then.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

@Shadow Hakai Please don't flame WierdRaptor. I don't want people attacking or flaming others regardless of who started it; either way, it's rulebreaking and disrpectful, so please refrain from attacking or slinging insults at anyone, regardless of any personal feelings you may have. I really don't want to, but if people continue to insult and argue, I may need to lock the topic and possibly even dish out further physical strikes, so consider this a warning.
Alright... seems like arguments are only continuing, so this topic's being permanently locked. If people still want to discuss the topic at hand and believe they can do so without insulting others, they're free to make a new topic, however.
Edited by Ajogamer, October 17, 2014, 8:18 pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Series Film · Next Topic »
Locked Topic