Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Rule: Single Account Limitation
Topic Started: March 30, 2015, 8:07 pm (1,383 Views)
Ajogamer
Member Avatar

As a result of some past and recent issues relating to multiple accounts, the other moderators and I have decided to impose a one account limitation (per user) on the forums, to prevent any potential abuse in the future:

Quote:

Users are only allowed one forum account. Any secondary or sockpuppet accounts made by users will be banned.

While this likely won't affect most of you, I do know some people here have more than one account, so I'd appreciate if those who do can let me know which account you wish to use from now on, either through this thread, or via PM. While we will be banning the alt accounts of current users once we've confirmed which account those users want as their main, nobody should fear punishment as a result of this, either. The people who have been abusing alternate accounts have been few and far between, so if you haven't been warned already, you have nothing to worry about. That said, this rule still needs to be enforced now that it's put in place, since it's not only fairer that way, but makes the rules easier to enforce in the long run.

In any case, I hope everyone can understand this decision.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sachiko Shinozakii
Member Avatar
Controller of Heavenly Host, Mod of the G.R.T, Mod of the Accord RP
Well, I only have one secondary (Yuka Mochiida) but I want this Sachiko Shinozakii account as my main. (Funny thing is, I don't even remember the passsword to that Yuka account)
Edited by Sachiko Shinozakii, March 31, 2015, 7:40 am.
W e l c o m e t o H e a v e n l y H o s t . . .
Posted Image
"
Is this revenge I am seeking
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox, I wanna set myself free" - The Living Tombstone

Heavenly Host Blog

United Army of The Accord

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Thanks for letting me know; I went ahead and banned your Yuka Mochiida account.

Darkie
Member Avatar
im gay.
I think i had 2 accounts? One was Yoshikazu Yanagihori, but i don't remember the other. Anyways, i'll stay with this account, please!
im gay and i love love live, bang dream and mirishita. anyway my twitter is @alfredlover69

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
My second account's name is Yume Kimyona.Formerly named Takamine Yanagihori.
I'm okay with parting company with that username, just as long as I can still use Yoshie, I'm fine.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Morishige Sakutaro - kun
Member Avatar
Mayu's Shige-nii.
Not really the same, as I only left it because I immediately forgot the password when I created it, but there's an accounted named '.....' or something of that nature which I'd like if you could get rid of.

Morishige.
Mayu and Morishige - Forever apart
Sachiko's worst torture

enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar

Thank you for those who have told us their alternative accounts. I have taken care of them.
~ enigmaopoeia

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

As most of you know, the_shigster is my second account. Though I would like to keep it as going on it brings me relaxation and it is even more realistic to my IRL nature than what this account does for me.

In other words.
Pokewars 9000=crazy, arrogant side of me.(persona)

The_shigster=calm but sometimes is a little crazy. Also is more like me IRL,(a more IRL persona of myself)

-so basically my traits are divided between the two accounts. So if it is ok, I would like to keep my shigster account to keep myself at ease.-

I figured it would be best to post it on here so that you guys don't blindly ban my second account without knowing my point of view.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Yup, that'd be fine; thanks for posting here to let us know, as well. In that case, I'll go ahead and take care of it now.

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Ajogamer
March 31, 2015, 7:32 pm
Yup, that'd be fine; thanks for posting here to let us know, as well. In that case, I'll go ahead and take care of it now.
....ok, your welcome?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Principal's Office · Next Topic »
Add Reply