Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Rule: Single Account Limitation
Topic Started: March 30, 2015, 8:07 pm (1,384 Views)
Skybird
Member Avatar
Grindblues

You can try deleting your browsing history/data and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to sign in to your desired account. If you don't want to lose your browsing history, you can just select clearing your "Passwords" and it should do the same thing. Though I forgot if "Cookies" had anything to do with it as other similar options.
Yeah, I think it's the "Cookies" you need to clear from your Browsing Data/History, if you can't or opt not to clear the entire Browsing Data.
Edited by Skybird, April 6, 2015, 5:25 am.
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nopinky
Member Avatar
Best Friend
Yeah, it's cookies you need to clear. Cookies are what keep you logged in and store other data to your computer. Stored passwords are what autofill login information for you.
And no, I don't think it's an extreme rule either (and even if it was, I don't have an alt so I don't care), I was just curious.
Edited by nopinky, April 6, 2015, 1:15 pm.
When all else fails, use a bigger gun.
Posted Image

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Ok. Thank you, you two. ^_^
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Principal's Office · Next Topic »
Add Reply