Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yoshie's Noise; Oh God, cover your ears...
Topic Started: June 6, 2015, 6:33 pm (4,313 Views)
Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
*Update* Due to circumstances in real life. I have more time than I care to admit. It's actually maddening. So until I start working again, I'll play around with several song ideas. And whatever take is the best, it'll be posted here on the first page and the latest page.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post a comment.

Hope you like my noise!

NOTE: There's a series of dead links in most of my posts after this one, because I deleted several tracks that were either not well received, or I just didn't like.
It's highly recommended to search through the first page for all my tracks. Thank you for listening.

Yoshie's Noise From Soundcloud
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

7thPhantom
Member Avatar
The Phantom Mage of 1991.
w-wow...now that was a cool combination of guitar and drum...a cover yes but still same case. i didn't play majora's mask(actually i didn't get past the first city in the first place :] ) so i am not kinda familiar with it. anyways...good job yoshie-sama!!! i look up for more of your covers!!!!
Time~ Space~ possibilities~ Timelines~ Parallel~ Truths~ Singularity~ Pluralism~.

The Thought that transcends all the worlds will surely save this one~~

Seek a salvation.

Posted Image
Made By Sky bird and Shigitou Burikaa. Arigatou Gozaimasoyo Sky-senpai! and thank you Shigitou-Nii

A Signature made by ShadowHakai

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Thank you sincerely, Phantom, glad to hear ya enjoyed it.

Since I got the creepy vibes going on lately, I'll show y'all my second CoPa Cover so far.(I just learned the song recently when recording it so bear with me)

Main Hall BGM One (CoPa Cover)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Yoshie Shinozaki
June 6, 2015, 10:19 pm
Thank you sincerely, Phantom, glad to hear ya enjoyed it.

Since I got the creepy vibes going on lately, I'll show y'all my second CoPa Cover so far.(I just learned the song recently when recording it so bear with me)

Main Hall BGM One (CoPa Cover)
Damn yoshieGM. That was very funky. Awesome job dude.

Those beats... Gosh darn it was good.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Thanks bro, it was a bit of a pain to put together since it was all done with a Keyboard, and I prefer playing Guitar mostly.(It does have a Funk groove with the Drums come to think of it, I like it)

Now it's time for the song I promised to release publically on the Forums over a year ago.
This is my very first song I recorded, and it's one of my favorites.(This particular track took me two days to record it all in full)

Hope ya like it, and mind your ears... This one's freakin' loud...

Main Hall BGM Two (CoPa Cover)
Edited by Yoshie Shinozaki, June 7, 2015, 9:39 pm.

Mattie
Member Avatar
Watashi wa weeb trash
D...Do you have tabs for the Main Hall BGM One..?
"The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

"Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life."

Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is by far my favorite scene in anime; from an anime I hate, no less.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Sorry I wish I did, had to learn by ear after two hours of playing the song on repeat.(Just like all the songs I've recorded so far)
If you wish, I can try to tab it out and post it on my blog?

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Well I hope y'all don't mind me posting another cover for now.
I learned this on the Keyboard after discovering the song on the presets, and since I adore it so much, I learned how to play it on Guitar 'cause well... Reasons.
Enjoy... I hope.

Sakura Sakura (Revamped Cover)

Papina
Member Avatar
LET'S GO!!!!
I love the sound of your guitar in Sakura Sakura. xD
Neko Neko PON | Tumblr? | Twitter!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Thanks mate, I like the tone of my guitar as well.(It's just a cheap Ibanez acoustic I bought for $99... Not a Taylor or a Yamaha by any means but still fairly decent)

I'll post another song after a while, but first I'd like to say that I want to start taking requests for some covers you guys may wish to listen to so if anyone has any song ideas you'd like me to record, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
(I want to broaden my musical catalogue just to add versatility to my playing, plus I always enjoy a challenge)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cursed Art Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply