Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
For anyone wondering about Haruhi Suzumiya
Topic Started: November 28, 2015, 9:04 am (407 Views)
Ajogamer
Member Avatar

While I don't want to make a spectacle of it, I know people will be wondering why a seemingly good user was banned suddenly and without warning, so I've decided to post a short explanation here. Basically, it turns out Haruhi Suzumiya was actually a recently banned user under a new account and name, so we banned them as a result of learning this. So you know, we didn't just assume this on a whim, but took the time to really make sure it was that same user before going through with the decision to ban the account (it's partly due to this caution that we didn't ban the user sooner).

Since my intent here isn't to shame the user and this really isn't something that needs discussing, I made this topic locked from the get-go since it's really just meant as a public notification. That said, if anybody has any concerns about any of this, you're free to PM me about it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Principal's Office · Next Topic »
Locked Topic