Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[SPOILER] Question About Ran?
Topic Started: December 27, 2015, 5:01 am (254 Views)
logonin
Member Avatar
Corpse Party Fanboy
I just finished Blood-Drive chapter 1 and on the tv they said that Ran died by breaking her neck. But in 2u it never actually says she dies. Plus if she did die when going after he friends, how would the outside world know? I feel like I am missing something here. If it is explained later in Blood-Drive please just say that and don't actually spoil what happens for me. Thanks :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
Uhh... What? Screenshot?

The news is talking bout the random girl on the start if I remember.

She definitely died on HH...let me check the CH. 1
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
It's explained in Chapter 5 when roaming in the Nirvana.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Also, you're talking about the wrong girl. Because all of them are from Kisaragi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party: Blood Drive · Next Topic »
Add Reply