Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3D Blood Drive models?
Topic Started: January 17, 2016, 8:14 pm (900 Views)
agathor35
Member Avatar
Cursed
Hey there you guys, i was wondering if anyone else know where to find more than like 6 of those renders of the 3D models?
i need them because im trying to re-create the Vita theme and each bubble has it's own character and so far all i have found was Aiko, Naomi, Ayumi, Seiko and Satsuki.
I need the whole cast for the game in order to recreate them the best i can!

as a little something i'll include the US version of the vita lockscreen i re-created.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nopinky
Member Avatar
Best Friend
I'm not entirely sure what you want. Are you asking for the models themselves, or just renders of them? I don't think anyone other than 5pb/MAGES has the models, due to the difficulty of ripping the vita rom and extracting it. Sony's security measures for the Vita are much harder to crack than those for the PSP.
I'm interested in extracting the rom from Blood Drive, but I haven't really started yet. I'll need to modify the hardware in order to do that. While I'm comfortable modifying the Vita (I've already opened several up to fix them), I don't want to risk ruining my game card if that's needed.
TL;DR: No renders of the BD models exist outside the official ones yet.
Edited by nopinky, January 18, 2016, 2:38 pm.
When all else fails, use a bigger gun.
Posted Image

Vicente
Member Avatar
Sensei...
The unofficial work, but still interesting:
https://sketchfab.com/mackenzierae23/collections/things
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yoshiki Kishinuma
Member Avatar
The Hero of Another Story
Oh, I think I know what they mean. You mean a transparent image of each of the sprites to use as icons for your theme, right?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
“I'm telling you I LOVE YOU, GODDAMMIT!
Posted Image Yoshiki Kishinuma

Parkman202
Cursed
The game is made in Unity 5 I believe, and as far as I know, the encryption is much stronger than the past versions of the software. I have the iOS version, which comes with the raw files and the Unity .assets files outside of the compression of the Vita. The problem here however is Unity 5 itself, because without an extractor capable of decrypting that version of the engine in specific, we're out of luck.

In summary, the iOS version has more resources out in the open, but most of them are encased in the usual Unity archives which bear a newer (and stronger) version of Unity's encryption techniques. Getting in just isn't possible right now.

Dan_Tsukasa
Doomed
I uploaded all the games 3D Character and prop models in another folder you can find here:
https://mega.nz/#F!B00yxZgY!xQkU7HOeWNWdh-Lp6L9h7g

nopinky
Member Avatar
Best Friend
Dan_Tsukasa
January 10, 2018, 10:13 pm
I uploaded all the games 3D Character and prop models in another folder you can find here:

Looks good, but is there any way you could export them with rigging and materials?
When all else fails, use a bigger gun.
Posted Image

Dan_Tsukasa
Doomed
nopinky
January 15, 2018, 3:17 pm
Dan_Tsukasa
January 10, 2018, 10:13 pm

Looks good, but is there any way you could export them with rigging and materials?
With rigging, I'll check, but with textures is certainly possible yes, and not difficult either.

I'll update this within the next few days then, but for now you should be able to tell what material is what for most parts I'd imagine.

Shinigami_Guntz
Member Avatar
Cursed
Ok. so i was able to get ahold of the android version's apk and a obb cache file, upon opening the obb file i was granted will all the games assets, im currently pulling the main cast out with rigging and cg's and vice versa, i have some of them being pulled currently. ive been using unity studio to go through the files. its gonna take awhile but i'm really happy to be able to get these out. :D As i get them ill apply them all to a single folder and eventually upload it them. It will take me some time but i will pull as much as i can! Also if anyone wants i can put up the files and programs i am using to get the models pulled out and so forth, i also am converting them to binary fbx to use in blender as well.
Edited by Shinigami_Guntz, Yesterday, 2:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party: Blood Drive · Next Topic »
Add Reply