Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blood Drive sprites/portraits; Where could I download them?
Topic Started: May 17, 2016, 9:49 pm (567 Views)
Sarcor
Cursed
I've been looking for Blood Drive portraits for a long time, but they never spoke :( so... could anybody tell me if you know where to find them? :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skybird
Member Avatar
Grindblues

Blood Drive-exclusive portraits such as Kuon's and Misuto's are most likely unavailable due to no one being able to extract the files from the Vita game. However, portraits from the previous games which were also used in Blood Drive are available to get.
[ - Gran is the real deal. - ]

Parkman202
Cursed
I have recently been able to extract the game's data, so if you still need these, let me know!

neikoshipper
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
Parkman202
September 10, 2017, 2:32 pm
I have recently been able to extract the game's data, so if you still need these, let me know!
i know alot of people (including myself) have wanted ayumi and naomi's winter uniform sprites for quite a while. if you could rip them that'd be amazing!
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image

Jackkel Dragon
Member Avatar
Stalker Meganekko
Quote:

i know a lot of people (including myself) have wanted ayumi and naomi's winter uniform sprites for quite a while. if you could rip them that'd be amazing!

All of the 2D assets, such as portraits, have been in the "Corpse Party Resources" thread for a while, albeit in unassembled state. I also put together a few of the BD-exclusive portraits cropped to 2U dimensions, but no one seemed interested in them at the time so I decided not to assemble any more of them.

I didn't have the patience to fully assemble Ayumi and Naomi's portraits right now, but I made a set of 2U-sized versions of their BD-exclusive outfits here: link

You'll still need to add their expressions manually from their 2U or BoS files, but that should be fairly simple frankenspriting compared to trying to find each expression in the mess of BD's portrait file. (I think I accidentally gave Kuon a lot of Magari's expressions due to their eye color being the same, for instance.)
"Heheheh... we're not at the spooky part yet. Lean closer, and I'll tell you what happened next..." -- Corpse Party D2: Depths of Despair
"I’ve… remembered why I want to live again…" -- Corpse Party D2: Fatal Operation
"Be sure to keep me entertained! It's not every day that I get a gift from my dearest sister." -- Corpse Party D2: Zero Hope

Tsukiko Wakahisa avatar drawn by Hollie Moir

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party: Blood Drive · Next Topic »
Add Reply