Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
French Translation : Help Needed
Topic Started: March 29, 2017, 4:20 pm (230 Views)
MonoKouziou
Member Avatar
Corpse
Hello!

As you can see in the title, I would like to translate the game to French. I can make the translation itself, but there is a problem. I don't know how to correctly implement it into the game. Rohzek explained it to me, but I find it too difficult. So, if anyone can help me implement my translation into the game, that would be super nice!
Join Dofus Amino here!

If you say you suspect me, than how about I crush all of your suspicions. For everyone's sake, I deny you with everything I have.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rohzek
Member Avatar
Leader
You can go ahead and work on the actual translation itself, and I can help anyone who wants to volunteer, or maybe volunteer myself, if I have free time this summer.
Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger, the person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger...

Posted Image

Want some feels?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party: Book of Shadows · Next Topic »
Add Reply