Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vote which game and state a scene you would like to see animated
Blood Covered 4 (66.7%)
Book of Shadows 0 (0%)
2U 0 (0%)
Blood Drive 2 (33.3%)
Total Votes: 6
Animating scenes from CP; If you're interested, please check this out!
Topic Started: July 13, 2017, 8:25 pm (126 Views)
Sachiko123
Member Avatar
Bones
I suppose this is the right place to post this topic. :3 Anyhow, I had the crazy idea of animating a scene or two from one of the games. (3d animation, that is) I haven't decided what scene to animate yet, but hopefully you guys can help me out with that via the poll above. But the big thing I would need help with is creating character models, sets, props, all that stuff. I have some experience with Autodesk Maya and I use Blender to animated often, however Maya doesn't work right for me when I try to animate a character. If anyone is interested in helping me out please let me know! Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryon
Member Avatar
Crimson Squad Leader
Say, I'm pretty much a rookie in Blender, but I'm willing to help - provided I have time.
When in doubt.... Retreat to the Infirmary!!!
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cursed Art Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply