Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I watched the BoS live action a few nights ago. (Spoilers)
Topic Started: August 21, 2017, 9:55 pm (271 Views)
NagoyaChey
Member Avatar
Corpse
Oooooh boy, where to begin. I watched most of the movie mostly without subtitles so I may have missed somethings with my mediocre Japanese.

So, Ayumi destroyed Naomi's doll scrap like in the wrong end in the first game.

They go back with Sachiko's bone.

Uhmmm....there's really no earthquake. Just the lights go out and they're there.

Byakudan characters are shoed in pointlessly. Yuuya becomes the killer and becomes anatomical model (sort of).

They redeem Sachiko by bringing back a pendant to her body.

Satoshi was portrayed as aggressive at one point which was way out of character.

Why the hell is Sachi now in the story?

Hinoe ends up in the story and dies in the school.

Ayumi dies fighting Sachi.

Naomi ends up the hero (gag) and nobody gets saved.

It was...such a mess. Trying to role up too much from the 1st and 3rd games and not really making any sense out of it.

What did you guys think?
s a c h i i s m y p r i d e a n d j oy

s h e ' d d o a n y t h i n g f o r m e

s h e p r o b a b l y d o e s n ' t r e c o g n i z e m e a n y m o r e

b u t i s t i l l l o v e h e r w i t h a l l m y h e a r t

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Epic
Member Avatar
your bae
I watched the movie twice, once without subtitles and another with pretty mediocre subtitles.

Ultimately, I actually really liked it, more than I was expecting to. It was a 100 times better than the first and that really surprised me. I loved Kizami (especiallly the reference about the anatomical model, the makeup was really cool!) in the movie and I loved Ayumi's sacrifice, I thought it was a bit emotional since one point in the movie, Ayumi says "I wanna be strong like Naomi".

My favorite part of the movie, however, has got to be the ending. It was just so... awesome! I'd actually be excited if they announced a sequel. The only things wrong that I can really understand is probably the acting and the special effects but everything else, I actually enjoyed it and didn't see much wrong with it.
Posted Image
"Let me give you list on how you can suck my ass, Step One: Suck my ass."

neikoshipper
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
i liked it alot kind of?
it was nice that they went away from the canon, but i didnt really see the point in bringing back 4 of the ones who died in the first movie just to kill them off pretty much right away.
the ending was good, but ayumi dying over naomi seemed pretty dumb considering the book of shadows was involved
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image

WeirdRaptor
Member Avatar
Soul Mate
So does Ayumi make up for basically trying to murder Naomi in an indirect manner in any way, shape, or form? Because she seriously owes both Satoshi and Naomi for that stunt.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
WeirdRaptor
December 20, 2017, 12:29 am
So does Ayumi make up for basically trying to murder Naomi in an indirect manner in any way, shape, or form? Because she seriously owes both Satoshi and Naomi for that stunt.
Yes... She sacrificed herself by throwing herself with Sachi in a pit. At least to buy time for Naomi to find BoS.

Iirc, she was more apologetic somewhat.
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Animation & Film · Next Topic »
Add Reply