Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ambidex Game; A game of alliance, betrayal and manipulation.
Topic Started: August 30, 2017, 9:06 am (468 Views)
MonoKouziou
Member Avatar
Corpse
Posted Image
9 persons are kidnapped and trapped in an empty warehouse to play a game of alliance, betrayal and manipulation. On their left, a door. On their right, a corpse. (jk, there is no corpse. Yet.)

This game is largely inspired by the video game Virtue's Last Reward, and it's a Social Game in its purest form : Will you Ally your opponent or Betray them?
The rules are kinda long to read, but don’t worry, they’re not that hard to understand.

Without further ado, here are the rules :
Spoiler: Rules

The game also features a trophy system. These are basically achievements, and they will be distributed at the end of the game in a long-ass post. There are 4 kinds of trophies : Green Trophies (they suck), Bronze Trophies (they mostly rely on luck), Silver Trophies (kinda easy to win), Gold Trophies (harder to win) and Diamond Trophies (very hard to win)
Trophy List

Here are special cases of the rules. You don't really have to read them, but they might be useful for recurrent players who wants to know what happens in extreme cases. There are also additional infos about some trophies :
Special cases of the rules

Previous Editions:
6 players :

Ayumi
Mitsuki(don't have an account yet)
Sam
NintendoFan
Francie
Mr. Stabby

The game isn't going to happen yet. Those names will probably be deleted, since no one is joining.
So the game is dead for now.

If you want to join, tell it clearly just under. If you got any question don't fear to ask me, in PM or here.
There is also a discord for this game, if you wanna talk with other players there, or if you want to see previous games results : https://discord.gg/r822PGj
Edited by MonoKouziou, November 19, 2017, 4:03 pm.
There is no end though there is a start in space. -- Infinity.
It has own power, it ruines, and it goes though there is a start also in the start. -- Finite.
Only the person who was wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.
The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Francie
Member Avatar
Darkening
I'm down

Luck is my only skill anyway
Not saying i'll win
Buuuuuuuuuut

NintendoFan
Darkening
I'd like to join, please.

MonoKouziou
Member Avatar
Corpse
You have been added ! We are now 6 players!
It has own power, it ruines, and it goes though there is a start also in the start. -- Finite.
The fish that lives in the sea doesn't know the world in the land. It also ruins and goes if they have wisdom.
It is funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living in the land.
It can be said that this is an final ultimatum from the god to the people who can fight.

Mr. Stabby
Member Avatar
Chief of Memes - Has watched entire Important Videos playlist back to back
I'm also willing to join.
My life is an outdated meme

Posted Image

MonoKouziou
Member Avatar
Corpse
Well, since no one else is joining and some people are leaving, I guess the game can't happen :c
But, if some people still want to play it, DM me or post here if you want to join, but I have no idea if a game will happen, and if it will happen, I have no idea when.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Auditorium · Next Topic »
Add Reply