Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topic Started: October 18, 2017, 4:01 pm (96 Views)
Member Avatar
My name is Sakuya, and I have lurked this forum for quite some time. Although I have only now decided to create an account, surprisingly. Anyways, I don't know what else to put here, so this shall be goodbye for now, I presume.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Yoshie Shinozaki
The First Victim
It’s good to meet a newcomer around these parts. Granted, this place has seen better days but I’m hopeful it may come back around to its former glory.
If there is anything you need. Please, feel free to ask. And if you’d like to chat, don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation.

Until next time. Stay safe!
Edited by Yoshie Shinozaki, October 18, 2017, 4:22 pm.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.
My tumblr: http://ladymari2003.tumblr.com

Member Avatar
The Hermit.
Yo, welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay.
Posted Image Posted Image
“A fine line separates the weary recluse from the fearful hermit. Finer still is the line between hermit and bitter misanthrope.”
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
welcome!! always nice to see new people join
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Classroom 2-9 · Next Topic »
Add Reply