Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hiya
Topic Started: December 19, 2017, 2:12 pm (149 Views)
Tal3113
Member Avatar
Cursed
Hi everyone, I've been visiting this forum for awhile now but I never really gave an introduction since I'm not the best at it. I only made a profile last year but I started coming here after I watched a let's play of Corpse Party a few years ago (2014 I think). I wanted to make a profile earlier but the huge amount of people caused some anxiety. My favourite game in the series so far is probably Blood Covered, but I really liked the visual novel style of Book of Shadows and the originality of the PC98 version. My favourite character is Mayu, even though she doesn't get much time in the game. Aside from Corpse Party I'm mostly into horror, drama, and slice of life anime, Korean drama, other rpg horror games, Persona games, and playing anime soundtracks on piano. Well I guess that's about it for me, I'm just your average boring person in a lot of ways :3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Hello there, new pal! It’s nice to officially meet you. Honestly, I wish you could’ve joined in on all the fun we had back in 2014. But I totally understand where you’re coming from, ‘cause anxiety is what kept me from joining back in 2013 when this place was really active.
Also from reading your intro, I can tell we’ll get along just fine, ahaha. Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Unlike most fandoms, we’re kind and open-minded.
Lastly, if ya need someone to talk to, I’d be happy to discuss Corpse Party, or any other interests. See ya around!
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Apollomatic
Member Avatar
The Hermit.
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Although admittedly there's not too much going on currently, there's still quite a few people who regular the forum. Enjoy your stay!
Posted Image Posted Image
“A fine line separates the weary recluse from the fearful hermit. Finer still is the line between hermit and bitter misanthrope.”

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Classroom 2-9 · Next Topic »
Add Reply