Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sakutaro Morishige ?
Topic Started: March 21, 2018, 10:40 am (147 Views)
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
I heard that our favorite blue haired boy have been mentionned somewhere in DEAD PATIENT, but-

• 1. I don't know when
  • 2. I don't know where
  • 3. I don't know who mentionned him. ( Probably Ryuji or Seishirou Morishige )

I'd like to know what was told about him, please !

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

If I remember right, it was that Ryuji briefly mentioned Morishige as someone that was in his Drama/acting class, but I can't remember when or where (it's possible it was even just something in his character profile or some random trivia somewhere).

As you mentioned, there's also Seishirou Morishige, who's a character added with the NUES; version of chapter 1. He appears pretty briefly in the game though, and I'm not really sure what he said during his short appearance (since I can't read Japanese myself).
Edited by Ajogamer, March 21, 2018, 7:44 pm.

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
So the only appearance of Seishirou is in the EX CHAP, and since he only appeared at the end, he didn't mentioned Morishige ( Since he only introduced himself ), so I guess Ryuji must have talked about Morishige when entering in an optional room ( a room that does not make the game continue ) or something.

moneko
Cursed
As far as I know Ryuji has not yet mentioned Morishige in-game yet. Ryuji's character bio mentions that the two had met before, but I think that's it.
Edited by moneko, April 11, 2018, 11:10 pm.

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
moneko
April 11, 2018, 11:10 pm
As far as I know Ryuji has not yet mentioned Morishige in-game yet. Ryuji's character bio mentions that the two had met before, but I think that's it.
Oh okay, thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party 2: DEAD PATIENT NEUES; · Next Topic »
Add Reply