Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Timeline explanation; Remember... IT'S JUST A THEORY !
Topic Started: March 21, 2018, 11:16 am (268 Views)
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
I have a sort of explaination for the timelines of the games, since we have 4 games that contradict themselves.
( I don't know if it's spoiler or nah, but to avoid spoiling unfortunates souls here, I'm still gonna place this under the spoiler thing )

Note : I'll give off two timelines

Spoiler: click to toggle

If Kedwin or Team GriGri / GrindHouse release(d) a timeline, tell it, please !
Edited by 3xtraFantasy86_ZBs, March 21, 2018, 2:43 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

neikoshipper
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
i dunno if there are any different timelines in this aside from the loop ending. i think we're meant to believe they were stuck in a loop a few times before escaping (hence the wrong endings), even though it directly contradicts what sachiko said about your fate locking in place once you die.

this might be horribly wrong though
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
neikoshipper
March 23, 2018, 8:05 am
i dunno if there are any different timelines in this aside from the loop ending. i think we're meant to believe they were stuck in a loop a few times before escaping (hence the wrong endings), even though it directly contradicts what sachiko said about your fate locking in place once you die.

this might be horribly wrong though
Well, Sachiko's 7 y.old ... she can be the strongest black magic spellcaster in the world, she's still 7... and even for a 7 y.old she seems like she's very mature ( like in Blood Drive ), so maybe she just said this because of her insanity. Because honestly, this is the only time Sachiko said something about this school.

And if the fate things happen to be true, then this means that the 5 survivors have a plot armor and that they are completely OP. But maybe the fate things happen in a loop, then its effect start to lessen if you do more loops then eventually, the effect dissappear.

It could be a possibility. Also, talking about the loop things. If they did tons of loops and remembered a few things because of doing so much loops, eventually, they will Completely prevent everyone from their group to go to Heavenly Host in the first place.

*MIND BLOWN*

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
So, I've been checking Blood Drive, and I just saw this...

Note : This is the entry in the camera for the doll on Sachiko's necklace
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Screenshot_20180324_230408.png (84.97 KB)
Edited by 3xtraFantasy86_ZBs, March 24, 2018, 7:28 pm.

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
Edited by DeathkaiserG, March 26, 2018, 1:58 am.
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
DeathkaiserG
March 26, 2018, 1:26 am
So my 2nd timeline was almost right. Since I only place under a timeline what the game show us.

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
March 27, 2018, 7:49 am
DeathkaiserG
So my 2nd timeline was almost right. Since I only place under a timeline what the game show us.
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
DeathkaiserG
March 28, 2018, 11:56 am
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
March 27, 2018, 7:49 am
DeathkaiserG

Zander1995
Fool

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Zander1995
April 10, 2018, 5:06 am
I feel it's this too.
It's more logical. But there is a problem with this. The multiverse theory make this incredibly complicated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply