Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Raws ?
Topic Started: April 1, 2018, 1:55 pm (149 Views)
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Does anyone knows where I can find the raws for CEMETERY0 ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

moneko
Member Avatar
dedpankek
I don't know if you've found them already, but I remember someone uploading a download link for scans of the entire Cemetery0 manga a while back on here. It's probably in one of the Cemetery0 threads.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Yeah, but it's only from the 1st chapter to the 7th. And I know this manga is in a few tomes, so there is no way there is just 7 chapters. Also, I've checked and found no complete download link ( Like, that download every RAWs of every chapter released )

Rohzek
Member Avatar
Leader
3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
May 26, 2018, 12:54 am
Yeah, but it's only from the 1st chapter to the 7th. And I know this manga is in a few tomes, so there is no way there is just 7 chapters. Also, I've checked and found no complete download link ( Like, that download every RAWs of every chapter released )
There's just the two books. The first book is 1-7, I think the second book is 8-17? I have them both, I just don't have a way to scan them.

Posted Image

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
https://m.mediafire.com/folder/ekuamcu6fzsje/Cemetery0_~The_Creation_of_Ars_Moriendi~_raw

Try this... iirc, the only missing here is ch 3 and 4 (not sure)
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Is there only 4 chapter ? In 2 tomes ?

moneko
Member Avatar
dedpankek
The link DKG posted should have chapters 1-2 and 5-19. I just tried downloading them and it worked for me.

Here are DL links for L3Z4's scans of Chapters 3 - 5.

https://mega.nz/#!Dp4ADAqS!yPW5g9JmvMkFFAQkWfFHZGrB46O6X9nPZKtlPRA6cDQ
https://mega.nz/#!D4ZynLQL!YTaK-kOAep0uPL_UzvLqlIoSrdTwjtTWq-nRdfHGphA
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Ah yes, sorry ! I mistook Volume 2 for Chapter 2 !

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party CEMETERY0 ~The Creation of Ars Moriendi~ · Next Topic »
Add Reply