Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Broken Picture Telephone Round #12: Results
Topic Started: April 14, 2018, 12:28 pm (426 Views)
URV
Member Avatar
Local Giant
Here we go again! Let's hope we have enough people for this now, heh.

Introduction:

Broken Picture Telephone is a game where five or more people are separated into two different groups – Interpreters and Artists – and play through PMs. The Interpreter's job is to briefly describe something, then it is the Artist's job to draw the description. Afterwards, the next Interpreter describes the picture they see to another Artist who draws it out, and so on. After the last player submits his entry, everyone switches to the opposite group and the second turn begins. Once the game is finished, the final results are shown to see how random (and funny) it can get.

If you wish to see the previous rounds, click here.

Rules:

• All interpretations should be only one or two sentences long. Do not try to describe every pixel you see in the artworks.
  • All art submissions must be 640x640 PNG files. They don't have to be masterpieces, but don't make them incomprehensible either.
  • Use only personal messaging or the like for transferring your entries. Do not give hints to the next player about what to write/draw next.
  • You must not make your artworks or interpretations public. The results will be posted once all the entries have been received at the end of the game.
  • Announce as soon as you send your entry to the next player.
  • If you do not submit your entry in three days, you will be disqualified.
  • Make sure to save your entries until the end of the round.
Participants
No.Player1st Turn2nd Turn
1AjogamerInitiatorArtist
2KorunkArtistInterpreter
3HakaiInterpreterArtist
4SoulyArtistInterpreter
5URVInterpreterArtist

Notes:

• Additional slots are available before the second-to-last player submits their first entry.
  • The order of players will be shuffled as soon as the game begins.
  • The game can only begin with an odd amount of players.
Results
Edited by URV, May 8, 2018, 3:02 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

I'd definitely like to join!

I do want to just give a heads-up that I'll be away on a trip from the 23rd to the 29th of April, so if my turn happens to fall during that week, there'd be a bit of a delay until I could get to making and submitting my entry. That's still about a week off though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't interfere anyway.
Edited by Ajogamer, April 14, 2018, 4:53 pm.

Souly
Member Avatar
♪ Piece of Garbage ♪
I'll join if it's still happening! o/ Lemme know!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ah? Ah? What's wrong with a little f i l t h in your life?

URV
Member Avatar
Local Giant
Definitely is! I'll make sure to drag a few people in here.

Korunk
Member Avatar
Cursed
Sounds like fun. ^^
I'd love to tag along.

Shadow Hakai
Member Avatar
Retaining Eyes
Why not? It's been years since I've seen this one go through, and now it's my time to join!

Count me in!
Welcome to the Corpse Party.

Posted Image

URV
Member Avatar
Local Giant
Nice, we should have enough players now. I'll start the game on May 1, so don't forget to check the forum on Tuesday.

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Glad we got some more joining! Just got back from my trip, so I should be good to go as soon as it starts!
Edited by Ajogamer, April 29, 2018, 3:00 pm.

URV
Member Avatar
Local Giant
Alright, here we go:

Participants
No.Player1st Turn2nd Turn
1AjogamerInitiatorArtist
2KorunkArtistInterpreter
3HakaiInterpreterArtist
4SoulyArtistInterpreter
5URVInterpreterArtist

This is the first time you're playing this, right, Korunk? If you need anything clarified, just send me a message on here or via Discord.

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Just finished coming up with a starting description, and sent it to Korunk! So with that, let this round begin!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Auditorium · Next Topic »
Add Reply