Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Corpse Party: Cycle of Demise
Topic Started: May 7, 2018, 3:09 pm (99 Views)
egg_
Cursed
Originally Lloyd515's game, I went ahead and talked to him about it and he said it was fine to take over it.
That being said, here's a short demo to give you guys an Idea of what I want to do. I'm really looking for criticism on how I portray the Book of Shadows chapter in an RPG setting. I want to fix a lot of the look of the game before I go further on.

If you do want to report a bug or recommend something, please read this. There are a lot of things that I will get around to fixing, I'm just too lazy to do so :P
known bugs/future changes

Screenshots

Here's the download.

Thank you!
"Whoa, a talking dog! What were you guys smoking when you came up with that?"
"We ere eating Rotisserie Chicken"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
Sounds interesting. I'll play it on my computer later and tell you what I thought about it ! 'hope this will end up being a good fangame

3xtraFantasy86_ZBs
Member Avatar
Darkened
So far, I'll show what problems / glitches I've seen

Texts not aligned in the speech bubbles

You can also walk through these blocks

Also, it would be good if the menu ( when you press "X" ) wasn't the one of Final Fantasy. Soldier Mayu XD Also, the color green for the menus is too bright and unfitting with the game. How about some purple or another dark color ?

Aside from this, I find this game enjoying and I know it can only get better with time ! I especially loves how the scrolling follow the player, being slightly at the back, and I also loves the 'animation' when you enter inside rooms. ( I dunno why, I just find it more enjoying than in the officials Corpse Party games
Edited by 3xtraFantasy86_ZBs, May 10, 2018, 11:46 am.

egg_
Cursed
Thank you for the feedback!

Quote:

Also, the color green for the menus is too bright and unfitting with the game.

Sorry about the menu, it's temporary for now. I don't think I was too clear in my original message. I'm going to completely remove the entire menu and replace it with an event based menu system.
"Whoa, a talking dog! What were you guys smoking when you came up with that?"
"We ere eating Rotisserie Chicken"

neikoshipper
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
i really enjoyed this so far! ive been hoping someone would remake demise for a while, and im thrilled you did it in the same style as the seal remake jackkel dragon did.

Edited by neikoshipper, May 18, 2018, 2:37 pm.
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Demos · Next Topic »
Add Reply