Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who would you prefer to be the final boss in Corpse Party?
Anatomical Model. 3 (7.9%)
Children Spirits [Ryou, Tokiko, and Yuki]. 1 (2.6%)
Naho Saenoki. 2 (5.3%)
Sachiko. 14 (36.8%)
Takamine Yanagihori. 5 (13.2%)
Yoshie Shinozaki. 1 (2.6%)
Yoshikazu Yanagihori. 1 (2.6%)
Yuuya Kizami. 4 (10.5%)
A new villain not shown in game. 7 (18.4%)
Total Votes: 38
Who would you prefer to be the final boss in Corpse Party? *SPOILERS!*
Topic Started: April 12, 2012, 3:49 pm (1,026 Views)
enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar

Inspired by a poll in the Baidu Tieba forums. What some of you may or may not know, the original PC-98 version had it where the party can battle against the Vengeful Spirit before they can escape back to the real world. Unfortunately, this battle was never implemented in future Corpse Party titles.

However I was wondering, if Team GrisGris could implement a battle in Chapter 5 of Corpse Party [Regardless if it's the BloodCovered PC version or the ...Repeated Fear PSP version]. Who would you like to see as the final boss?
Edited by enigmaopoeia, September 24, 2012, 7:55 am.
~ enigmaopoeia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Malevolent Spirit
Member Avatar
God of the New World
The "heart" of the school.

Ist Kisaragi
Member Avatar
The Void Walker
I'd pick Sachiko since corpse party pc-98 she's been the final boss anytime there was a boss battle in corpse party history, but i'd wish for a more cinematic battle since she's controls the school she could implement the school earthquakes for example and the enviroment could act as both friend or foe depending where they are and whats around them, plus enough time has past to think up more stuff (like ally support for sachiko from Yoshie or Yoshikazu). Plus more party character choices since the original nine was expanded to six, i know four out of the nine are already dead, but i mean as spirits.
Edited by Ist Kisaragi, August 7, 2012, 4:24 am.
Whether by Windblast or by choke hold, whether by the steel of my Folding Blade or the swiftness of Blink, whether by Possession or by the power of thine Pistol, none shall evade either my Wrath, or my Mercy. For the Outsider gazes from his Void, the fate of all, are in the hands of those, marked by him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gurluas
Member Avatar
Lost Lamb
I'd say Takamine...I think he is the one keeping the closed spaces together, not Sachiko.
Sachiko is a victim, while Takamine has always been the perpretator and direct cause of the events.

Finding his vengeful spirit, and somehow putting it to rest will probably collapse the closed spaces once and for all.

Ist Kisaragi
Member Avatar
The Void Walker
True, Takamine would be an interesting pick for a final boss, considering he's an adult instead of a child.
Whether by Windblast or by choke hold, whether by the steel of my Folding Blade or the swiftness of Blink, whether by Possession or by the power of thine Pistol, none shall evade either my Wrath, or my Mercy. For the Outsider gazes from his Void, the fate of all, are in the hands of those, marked by him.

Kisame-Kun
Member Avatar
The Brain
I think it would be interesting that, after Sachiko is apeased, you have to fight against a Yoshikazu going Berserk, since he's not controled by Sachiko anymore. At least that's what I think XD
Naomi: I'm so sorry Seiko...

Seiko: No hard feelings! ^_^

The Bestest Ice Fairy! :D
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ist Kisaragi
Member Avatar
The Void Walker
Good point, but I've noticed that without Sachiko around like in the manga, Yoshikazu behaves like a cold killer.

Kisame-Kun
Member Avatar
The Brain
psp-ist
September 24, 2012, 10:19 am
Good point, but I've noticed that without Sachiko around like in the manga, Yoshikazu behaves like a cold killer.
Maybe bacause he was still under Sachiko's influence? XD

But, if we think about what you said, then maybe it would be even better! Because that way, Yoshikazu wouldn't have any "limiters" to act his own way :D
Naomi: I'm so sorry Seiko...

Seiko: No hard feelings! ^_^

The Bestest Ice Fairy! :D
Spoiler: click to toggle

Diabolic
Member Avatar
When you and your girl weren't ready for what happened next.

I'm voting for the anatomical model under the impression that it is, in fact, Kizami. I can just imagine that after you appease Sachiko, the anatomical model shows up like 'If I'm going down, you're ALL going down with me!' Then Yoshiki would be like 'Bring it on, round two, mother f*cker!' Then the battle would begin. All under a time limit that, after you win, you still gotta try and get out like in Metroid or something.
A tumblr? What's that? Can I eat it?
Would you leave your lives to chance? What if I told you...you didn't have a choice?
Swiggity Swag, Akihiko's in the bag!

Have y'all seen my business card yet?

Gurluas
Member Avatar
Lost Lamb
I don't think Yoshikazu would become a mad killers once freed from Sachiko, remember the penitent spirit doll from Chapter 2?, It represented Yoshikazu's free will and how he really is...Yoshikazu was a good guy who became a puppet for Sachiko due to his father, he is one of the most tragic characters tbh, as he seemed like a genuinely good guy and he was forced to commit all that stuff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Polls · Next Topic »
Add Reply