Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Would you perform a "Sachiko Ever After" ritual?
Yes, it's just a fictional ritual. 52 (51%)
Only if we do the ritual correctly. 20 (19.6%)
Maybe, I may be a bit superstitious. 15 (14.7%)
No, I refuse to participate. 15 (14.7%)
Total Votes: 102
Would you perform a "Sachiko Ever After" ritual?
Topic Started: June 18, 2012, 8:16 am (11,393 Views)
enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar

"Sachiko, we beg of you!"

I was wondering if someone came up to you and wants to involve you in the "Sachiko Ever After" ritual, how likely are you willing to participate in it? Let's pretend that everyone involved knows how to correctly perform the ritual, where everyone say the chant for themselves and one more for Sachiko herself.

Posted Image
Would you be gung-ho and join along? Or would you be a bit worried?

• Yes, it's just a fictional ritual. = Whether everyone does the ritual right or wrong, we're all having some harmless fun.
  • Only if we do the ritual correctly. = As long as everything is done right. Don't want to upset Sachiko, ya know?
  • Maybe, I may be a bit superstitious. = You may not be completely willing to join along.
  • No, I refuse to participate. = You don't care, you don't mess around with the possibilities of forces beyond our control.
Edited by enigmaopoeia, June 18, 2012, 8:23 am.
~ enigmaopoeia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar

I chose "Yes, it's just a fictional ritual."

I would not be opposed to performing the "Sachiko Ever After" ritual. It's a silly fictional charm, and I wouldn't think twice of the "consequences" if my friends and I did mess up on the charm. As long as we're all having fun, that what counts, right? =D
Edited by enigmaopoeia, June 18, 2012, 8:55 am.
~ enigmaopoeia

superdubes
Member Avatar
The horror.
Yeah, I would. My cousin asked me if I would a couple weeks ago and I pretended to be afraid to do it. It's just fiction just like bloody mary.

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
of course if its just for fun..yeah

but im still gonna chant it right XD
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

Mad_Cartoonist
Member Avatar
President of The Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan club
......So I'm the only one that is superstitious? >___>
Posted Image
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club
Current Members: 31

Posted Image
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ Mad_Cartoonist's Insane Blog
Updated Every Saturday

Grim-Thanatos
Member Avatar
Pitiful Existence
Better safe than sorry, I'm not touching that ritual.
Don't fear death. Haven't you heard? The grass is greener on the other side.

DeathkaiserG
Member Avatar
Faraway Black Jewel
Mad_Cartoonist
June 25, 2012, 6:31 pm
......So I'm the only one that is superstitious? >___>
Well, everyone has a choice.. XD

But it would be funny* if by some chances, you really did make angry sachiko in real life by mis-chanting ....then when you're already in heavenly host, you would shout "DAMN YOU XSEEEEEEEEED and KEDWWWIIN!" LOL

*(well yeah dying is not funny but shouting that is funny in HH is funny...just a clarification folks)

and Yeah, I search the net for a school named tenjin....yeah it did appear and it seems like it was given a grant by someone XD
Posted Image

"It is way easier to sneak past a dead person."
-- Killian (Killian Experience)

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Sure, why not? I've never been particularly superstitious, especially when that superstition originated with a video game. I'd still want to perform it correctly, but that's mainly me thinking along the lines of, "If we're gonna do it, might as well do it right" than thinking the results would change at all.

Ist Kisaragi
Member Avatar
The Void Walker
I would too. Although it's superstitious, if i would do i would feel as a part of the corpse party world.
(Plus who wouldn't want to have a Sachiko Ever After paper doll piece. It be like having the Heavy Rain origami)
Whether by Windblast or by choke hold, whether by the steel of my Folding Blade or the swiftness of Blink, whether by Possession or by the power of thine Pistol, none shall evade either my Wrath, or my Mercy. For the Outsider gazes from his Void, the fate of all, are in the hands of those, marked by him.

Doppelganger
Member Avatar
Remains of A Corpse
No, I might get trapped in Heavenly Host School :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

A Doppelganger is the evil double of a living person..
If you meet the Doppelganger, you'll get a bad end..
In other words.. (Wrong End)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Corpse Party Polls · Next Topic »
Add Reply