Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Corpse Party: Stronghold
Topic Started: January 6, 2014, 8:31 am (1,887 Views)
Stephgun
Cursed
Posted Image
"All I wanted was for Keiichiro to smile at me again... And look at what I've done."
-Kobayakawa Kouko, Santa Orchidea Senior High, class 3-5

Motomiya Ryoko is a quiet and irritable high schooler, who prefers to distance herself from her peers as much as possible. One day, she makes the mistake of snoozing off in class, which led to her being dragged into a 8 person group meeting by one of her only friends, Kobayakawa Kouko, who calls her to do a certain happiness charm, all for the sake of getting her depressive childhood friend, Sakurai Keiichiro, to smile again… And now, Ryoko and her 7 classmates have entered a surreal nightmare, with very slim chances of escaping, both from the horrors and from their own inner demons.

--

Corpse Party: Stronghold - Pictured Fear is set in Heavenly Host Elementary School, following the steps of Motomiya Ryoko by the most part. Other characters, such as Nase Hitomi and Matsuzaki Hikaru, will also be playable in their respective chapters or extras. It's set after Blood Covered; but how much time has passed is unknown.

I will post the character bios and extra content in the Fanon Wiki, and I'll post the links here once I'm done with that.

The game also has an official blog now, so you can interact more directly with me if you wish to! Extra things like character bios and promo art will be posted there as well!

Screenshots:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Support, feedback, criticism and all of the like is appreciated!

EDIT: Newer screenshots were added, the pervious ones were of alphas.

EDIT2: The logo was updated to its new 2018 version, and the link to the official blog is now up.
Edited by Stephgun, January 6, 2018, 11:34 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stephgun
Cursed
Added newer screenshots, since the ones I had in hand were too old and obsolete. Added one of the Wrong End CGs as well!

Watanuki-kun
Member Avatar
New Exchange Studant
So first I saw you on tumblr the fact another person was doing a fan game I couldn't stop squeeling in joy.
I am just overjoy with happiness with your game and its characters and its design. I mean just look at that Bad ending~
Now that's how Gore looks like :D

When is the demo coming out? :)
Posted Image
Happy Halloween Heavenly Host~

Stephgun
Cursed
Hello, long time no see!

I've been clogged with projects up the wazoo, so Stronghold is going as slowly as it can possibly go, unfortunately.

That doesn''t mean it's a dead project, though! far, FAR from being dead, actually!

I've been rennovating the art with the actual, non-beta artwork; correcting failures on both the script and the programming, and overall working really hard to deliver the best Corpse Party fangame experience!

Here, have some brand-new, updated screenshots:

Spoiler: click to toggle

I'll be updating the character summaries in the fan wiki too! I hope you all haven't lost faith in this, because I sure didn't!

Epic
Member Avatar
your bae
The artwork is is great, it's always nice to see art in a Corpse Party Fangame. But what's really bugging me are the maps. They feel so empty and there's almost no detail. I will still be interested in this game so, keep working at it!
Posted Image
"Let me give you list on how you can suck my ass, Step One: Suck my ass."

Lizzie Bellinda
Member Avatar
A sky mage.
It looks good can't wait till it's realesed
“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” – Unknown

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown

“We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.” – Unknown

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
Posted Image

Zander1995
Fool
It looks rather good! The maps do seem a bit empty, but the art is really good! I'd recommend finding someone to help with custom tilesets and sprites, or using content from Blood Covered (PC) to create maps.

Is this going to have an identical map as that of Blood Covered's or are there going to be new areas outside of the originals?

Stephgun
Cursed
about the m\ps being empty, it'd be nice to ahve someone taking care of that, since I am generally too busy about the art/script/programming that sometimes I run out of ideas for maps and such. Also, there is a lack of tilesets for ambiental things which hurts the mapping a lot.

I'm doing this 100% by myself, yeah. But I've notivced how empty the maps looks, don't worry; I'll try to fix this issue pronto.

Stephgun
Cursed
After years of struggling, Corpse Party Stronghold is due for a major graphical overhaul and a Chapter 1 release in 2018!
While I don't have a lot completed to show yet (I'm doing everything at the same time: redrawing mugshots, creating walksprites, rebuilding maps, etc.), here's a teaser of what the overowlrd sprites will look like!
Posted Image

neikoshipper
Member Avatar
intense neiko lover
woah, that looks cool! glad to see this project hasn't died!
neiko is love, neiko is life

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Game Concepts · Next Topic »
Add Reply