Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
"Don't Cry Jennifer" Forums is a message board for fans of the Clock Tower series made by HUMAN Entertainment and Sunsoft/Capcom! Please read the Rules & Guidelines before joining!!

REGISTER

If you are already a member! Please login and let's play a game:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Stitch-a-Subordinate! 8D; Make your own Subbie!
Topic Started: Feb 2 2007, 09:52:20 PM (5,982 Views)
KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

Is it Build-A-Bear? Noooo. Create-A-Critter? Noooo.

It's STITCH-A-SUBORDINATE. 8D Make your own unholy abominations risen from the grave!

Japanese Name: (Insertweaponhereman/woman)
US Name:
Mortal Name:
Appearance:
Era: (i.e. WWII era, etc...)
Stage Setting: (Where would Alyssa or another Rooder run around?)
Weapon: (The most important [and fun] part!)
Memorable Quotes: (Snippity-snap!) (Nice trick, guhuhuhuhuh!)
Book of Entities: (A brief history)

~*~*~
Japanese Name: Needlewoman
US Name: Ragdoll
Mortal Name: Nora Sylvester
Appearance: Posted Image Only... bloodier. And meaner-looking. :lol:
Era: 1980s
Stage Setting: Scary, dilapidated highschool
Weapon: A giant needle. It's a giant sewing needle in the normal game, but in the hard version it's a giant SYRINGE. :D
Memorable Quotes: "Don't you want a beautiful body?" "Let my needle do a little... tucking, hehe!"
Book of Entities:
In the early 1980s, there was a high school student named Nora Sylvester. Obsessed with beauty, she was constantly seen trying new ideas to ultimately be the ideal beauty. Not only was she constantly treading dangerous roads with her radical beauty and weight-loss schemes, she worsened her body by becoming addicted to injection drugs. The police believed that she was in one of her drugged states when she decided to start amateur cosmetic surgeory... on unwilling subjects. Using her drugs to leave her victims sleepy and often unconscious, she would carve and transform them into her own twisted version of beauty-- killing them in the process due to loss of blood. Her classmates, suspicious and fearful, used their own form of justice. They waited until she was in one of her drug-induced spells then using her own crude surgeory tools, they dismembered her and buried her body parts under the football field.
Nora was possessed by an Entity, and after pinning and sewing her body back together, she decided to give young Rooders their final makeover...

Avatar by Karniz @ http://noizmaker.net
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar
Inactive Member

I really love the look for Ragdoll, did you actually drew out the sprite for her? It looks very well done. Her storyline reminds me a bit of the The Angry Princess from Thir13en Ghosts.

Though Ragdoll is more interesting because she actually perform her surgeries on other patients also her death is very gruesome that the other students would do that to her. I guess it really proves the saying, "An eye for an eye." Or rather, "a body for a body". I would love to see how Ragdoll would mess around with Alyssa! I could see her tying Alyssa down to a hospital bed and telling her that she would love to have her beautiful heart deep inside her ugly body, and then try to perform a surgery on Alyssa to ensure that her body is just as beautiful as her heart. Sorry for getting a bit carried way, but I love the design for Ragdoll! >V<

Hmm, I should think of a Subordinate later and post it here...
~ enigmaopoeia @ Don't Cry Jennifer

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

Oh goodness, I wish I could do something like that! Can you believe that was done on MS Paint?! No, I got someone to do it for me... or else she'd be a bit bloodier. I do love the way she turned out, though... especially her eyes.

And I'm so happy that you like her, I've had her for a few years and she's gone through a -lot- of changes. I really love the way she's turned out.

And I also love Thir13en Ghosts... both the new one and the old one. Didn't the Angry Princess commit suicide, though? Poor lady...

In the few RPs I've done with her, it's very funny to see her interact with the other Subordinates. Especially ones that look like Sledgey... XDDD

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

JBurroughs
Member Avatar
ALYSSA! I've become a Subordinate!

Japanese Name: Trapman

US Name: The Drowned

Mortal Name: Lawrence Faraday

Appearance: His flesh has been eroded. His jaw is unhinged and his face is crooked. His clothes are so tattered and discolored, you can no longer tell what they used to be. He looks for all the world like a melted wax doll.

Era: 1952

Stage Setting: The Docks. A level that “isn’t really anywhere,” like the Ruder Graveyard, it is a labyrinthine mess of bridges and piers suspended over an endless black lake.

Weapon: The Drowned’s level is his weapon. He has laced it with traps, basically underwater cages that let you in but not out, and he lures, fools, chases, and drags unfortunate Ruders into them to drown. In hard mode, there are not only more traps, but the ones that exist activate more quickly.

Memorable Quotes: "Watch 'er flail!"

Book of Entities: As a young boy, Lawrence was forced to watch as his cruel older brother tied rocks to stray animals and threw them into the family lake, then laughed "watch 'er flail!" as he tried in vain to rescue them. So when Lawrence reached his teens and was strong enough, he knocked him out, stuffed him in a bag full of rocks, and threw him into the lake to show him what it felt like. He was found by his parents laughing manically and mumbling, "Watch 'er flail" over and over. He was given the death penalty but drowned himself in the prison washroom before his execution.

He was resurrected by an Entity. His mind is so far gone, he can't tell Ruders- or anyone, that matter- from his brother, and continues to lure them to their deaths.
Posted Image

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

.... SCARY. D8 Seriously, unhinged jaws aren't used enough in horror, and they're really creepy.

The thing is, I don't feel bad at all for his brother. He got what he deserved-- *BRICKED* Brickman... not here too...!

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

Lime
Member Avatar
eye dee kay

KazeTaco
Feb 3 2007, 07:59 PM
The thing is, I don't feel bad at all for his brother. He got what he deserved-- *BRICKED* Brickman... not here too...!

... Actually, I was thinking the same thing. xDD *brick'd* OW. D: I created you, Brickman! Or, uh, named you!

... Speaking of him, who should actually post him on this thread? xD; I made his (Japanese?) name, you made the picture, and JBurroughs wrote up his history. o_o;

... *will post something once she has ideas*
Posted Image
Icon and banner by me. Character is Miss Library/Novella from the freeware game Misao.

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

Ah, I don't deserve any credit. I always post "*BRICKED*". It was you guys who determined that it was a SUBORDINATE OUT TO GET ME! D8

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

JBurroughs
Member Avatar

"The Lime"

"KazeTaco"

... Actually, I was thinking the same thing. xDD *brick'd* OW. D: I created you, Brickman! Or, uh, named you!

As a matter of fact, I was thinking the same thing. I was going for a "gray" Subordinate, driven through desperation and despair rather than malice. *Holds up Sacred Weapon: Brick Umbrella* *Is bricked in the back*

Ragdoll is creepy, btw. That syringe O_O... I hate needles! *shudder*
Posted Image

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

Brick Umbrella! Does it turn into a sacred... uh... bow and arrow? O_o;;

No, I got it... the item is a Rubber Ducky filled with holy water that you SQUIRT at them! And then it turns into the sacred Brick Umbrella. >w>

That's why I chose needles. People are scared of them. ^o^ And they can be pretty gruesome if you do them the right (er, wrong?) way.

Ragdoll: *runs after Drowned* YOU NEED A MAKEOVER! D< *flails*

o-o...

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

JBurroughs
Member Avatar

"KazeTaco"

Ragdoll: *runs after Drowned* YOU NEED A MAKEOVER! D< *flails*

Posted Image

Hee hee. "Heeere he is, Mr. Drowned Dead Subordinate Guy!" ;)
Posted Image

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

HOLY CRAP. O_O That's amazing! Scary, too. Uwaaah DX *tries to put his jaw back together*

.... Maybe I should set up an RP for random Subordinate craziness. I mean, come on, what do those guys do when they aren't busy with Rooders or killings?

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

JBurroughs
Member Avatar

"KazeTaco"

HOLY CRAP. O_O That's amazing! Scary, too. Uwaaah DX *tries to put his jaw back together*

Thanks! Glad you like him! As for the jaw, maybe, er... *tries to tie a handkercheif around it and gets thrown into cage in backdrop*

Alyssa: ...so, come here often?

(That's one of the things I'm sad about. It didn't come out in the scan, but I did draw Alyssa's shadowy outline in the cage. Oh, don't worry, she had to go in 'cause the level's sentimental item is inside. She'll be out pelting him with arrows in no time. ^_^)

"KazeTaco"

.... Maybe I should set up an RP for random Subordinate craziness. I mean, come on, what do those guys do when they aren't busy with Rooders or killings?

"That's it, Sledge, your turn is over! Give the controller to Jemima. Maybe she won't get stabbed to death by Chinatsu again."
Posted Image

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

YES. XDDD

Ragdoll: .... *throws aside her needle and pulls out a staple gun* THIS'LL take care of that jaw. >D

Yeah, Ragsy would be a pushover for Alyssa. "OW, MY FACE! NOT THE FACE!" XDDD

*goes to make the thread*

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

JBurroughs
Member Avatar

*Scissorman voice* I have a pre-sent for you. (I'll remove it if I don't have your permission.)

Posted Image
Posted Image

KazeTaco
Member Avatar
DESHI.

*DIES AND GLOMPS* YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION! YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!

She's so cute and twisted looking and I love her needle and this is a really long sentence that is totally grammatically incorrect but I don't care because that picture is AWESOME! HOLY CRAP!

Would it be okay if I made a signature out of it? ;w; I'd give you credit and all that. X3

Sig from 1LOVE UNiOn

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clock Tower 3 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: