Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fictional Woods. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to the forum!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2006, 03:23 AM (13,214 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi guys,

Truly glad to be at this awesome place--was finally persuaded to join by Marcel (not sure what username he goes by around here).

I suck at introductions, so the best way to get to know me is to talk to me.

The most relevant details, in no particular order: male (in case there's any doubt), gay, young-ish (yeah, yeah, we're all getting there), from New York. Almost done with my Master's Degree in Medieval Literature.

Any other questions, or if you're "just" curious ( :) ), feel free to ask ~
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No sharks here, I do assure you. The sharks (whose names shall remain unmentioned) all congregate at the WLF and will be the death of that place at some point in the near future.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

He hasn't really shown his face at the WLF recently, so we're all getting a breather, but yeah, you're right, that guy is insufferable. Sometimes I feel like smashing his face in with a baseball bat, but then any old rusty shovel would do... :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

JeffrytheCat
Jul 16 2011, 01:47 PM
Interests? Don DeLillo for one... And I'm from the gentle backwater known as Ohio.
Bingo. Now I know who you are, ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Many of them are WLF refugees, like moi. If the infamous triumvirate at that place continues to spew acid and bile, as is their wont, we'll see a real exodus of neo-biblical proportions, :) in the time to come.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

johnnywalkitoff
Jul 16 2011, 04:37 PM
Marcel gave me a copy...
Oh wow. You guys must be really tight, then.

He's never given me as much as the last week's issue of The New York Times, despite my being there for him, through thick and thin, :eh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Canox
Jul 16 2011, 04:44 PM
I actually have something here.
Flower's right. He's always kept us at an arm's length. Like you know, when you want to hug a friend and they ask you to take a giant step back? :eh:

Marcel, I'm afraid to ask what you've squirreled away for me. The Complete Guide to S&M for Dummies or something? :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

He's right. He's a pretty good hair-puller, :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Welcome, Apfelwurm. I hope you brought your, ahem, "firmness" along with you, :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Let's wait for Wormy to reply; I don't want to put words in his mouth... ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Apfelwurm
Jul 23 2011, 06:48 PM
you will soon start to feel the worm's firmness
LOL, Shakespeare would have LOVED this phallic pun, :laugh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Canox
Aug 14 2011, 04:53 PM
Welcome miercuri!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply