Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fictional Woods. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to the forum!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2006, 03:23 AM (13,213 Views)
miercuri
Member Avatar
pocket sized
[ *  *  * ]
Hey guys. I did give in to peer pressure, after all. ^_^
Good to see you here!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

miercuri
Member Avatar
pocket sized
[ *  *  * ]
byrd9999
Aug 15 2011, 03:19 AM
miercuri
Aug 15 2011, 03:14 AM
Hey guys. I did give in to peer pressure, after all. ^_^
Good to see you here!
Hi Miercuri, welcome to The Woods.

why not introduce yourself :)
Hey, thank you for the welcoming!
I've been lurking around here a bit for the past week or so and finally decided to join. I am, like a few other people here, a WLF deserter. :laugh:
I live in Bucharest, I'm 21, majored in English and Russian. Graduated about a month and a half ago. Suffered from a pretty long reader's block this past year but now I seem to be back on track.
I love Nabokov, Gogol, Faulkner, Isherwood and a bunch of other novelists. I don't read nearly enough poetry but I am willing to work on that. I am horribly underread, though, in general. That's why I tend to like literary forums, because I'm always on the lookout for well read people to inspire me. :)
This seems like a nice place. Glad to be here.
Edited by miercuri, Aug 15 2011, 05:44 AM.

miercuri
Member Avatar
pocket sized
[ *  *  * ]
suzannahhh
Aug 15 2011, 06:03 AM
always glad to have
a fesh voice, miercuri
a big welcome to you

and please what is "reader's block"????

sounds terrible
With me it consisted in compulsively picking up books that I never finished. Now I'm currently working on finishing them one by one. :)

« Previous Topic · General discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply