We like to consider ourselves as rather laid back, however we'd like you follow a few simple rules and guidelines:
1. NO ADVERTISING - If someone is caught advertising for another forum, then they will be banned immediately.
2. NO RACISM/SEXISM - If found guilty of this, the offender will be issued with a formal warning, failure to adhere to the warning will result in a banning.
3. NO PORNOGRAPHY - This is strictly against Invision rules, so if found, the item will be removed immediately and the offender will be issued with a formal warning, failure to adhere to the warning will result in a ban.
4. TREAT MEMBERS WITH RESPECT - We all have our own opinions and more often than not on a football forum there is a clash. We are all for banter, however we'd like everyone to show a degree of respect for someone else's opinion and not become abusive. Formal warnings will be issued, and further action if necessary. Threads which degenerate into long drawn out abusive slagging matches between members will be closed. We won't all get on with each other, however please don't antagonise other members by deliberately post things that you know is likely to get a reaction from another member, if you're not happy with something a member has posted then report the quote for one of the TGM team to look into it, please don't continue to bicker on the thread as it will be closed.
5. TEXT TALK - This isn't really a rule of such, but more of a preference. We suggest that you avoid using text language as much as possible. It can annoy members and you may find your posts are taken less seriously.
We hope we won't be dealing any offenders as we're all one big happy community on here, so without further ado...LETS TALK FOOTBALL!