Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Camille Briar; "Scorpio"
Topic Started: Mar 4 2018, 04:17 PM (14 Views)
Medic
Member Avatar
Administrator
[css=background-image: url(https://i1.imgiz.com/rshots/9998/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-lyric-video_9998226-31390_1280x720.jpg);background-attachment: fixed;width: 100%;background-size:cover;][css=opacity: 0.87;][css=padding: 10px;]
Camilla Briar
Student Dossier.
♪ ♫ ♪ Camilla's Theme
I Did Something Bad. ♪ ♫ ♪
Appearance

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Key Information
Trainer ID: 0418923.
Full Name:Camilla Briar
Birthdate:October 23rd
Height:5'6"
Weight:109lbs
Alignment:Neutral Chaotic
Home Region:Sinnoh
Hometown:Floaroma Town
Starter Pokémon:Seviper
Career:Pokémon Trainer, Coordinator and Student
Dormitory:Valor
Battle Points (BP):5
Inventory

Posted Image

Bag Contents
Battle Record

Wins:Draws:Losses:
Active Pokémon Party

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Nox
---
---
---
---
---
Character Overview
Personality & Backstory.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Personality
     Camilla is a damaged girl, the byproduct of her past. Her victims describe her with every negative adjective possible, but her most prominent characteristics can best be described as the 5 C's: cold, cunning, calculating, conniving and controlling.

Camilla is highly intelligent, observant, diligent, and determined. However, the method through which she displays these traits is situational; it usually depends on her current mental state.

Her hobbies include battling, bullying, and performing.
Backstory
     Camilla Briar was born on October 23rd in Floaroma Town, Sinnoh. Camilla was born into the Briar family; a modest lower middle-class household. Her father was a hard-working employee of the Fuego Ironworks, and her mother owned the Pick-a-Peck-of-Colors Flower Shop. They received a moderate income and she lived a relatively quiet, happy life in a beautiful house surrounded by flowers. She spent most of her time playing in Floaroma Meadow as a child, helping out her mother by gathering berries or jars of honey for the shop.

Once she was old enough she attended school, and later high school in Jubilife City. She aspired to be one of the popular girls, often following the clique around and including herself in their group dynamic. Usually, she was the butt of the joke for being such a nerd, but she did have some fun with them. They always gossiped about the latest scandals and frequently discussed their life's dream to attend the Academy of Performing Arts in Hearthome City where they would become Top Coordinators. Naturally, the entire group partook in the tryouts, each member performing before a panel of judges. The girls continued discussing the possibility of getting in and performing alongside gorgeous Pokémon such as Altaria and Dragonair in big productions or Pokémon Contests. The girls had already received Pokémon from their parents as gifts for auditioning, with Camilla being the only one without a Pokémon. Her parents couldn't afford to ship over such exotic and rare Pokémon. Altaria had become quite the hot commodity ever since Lisia became a global Contest sensation. Dragonairs, on the other hand, had always been expensive. The best her parents could do was offer to catch her any ordinary Pokémon that lived in abundance around Floaroma Town. Certainly, no Dragon Pokémon lived around here. That's when one weekend Camilla met an injured Nox in Floaroma Forest and took him home to nurse him back to health, believing that she had found her very own Dragon Pokémon.

Camilla was eager to show her friends pictures of her new Dragon Pokémon the next school day, and when she went she was utterly humiliated. The results from the audition came back and it appeared that everyone in the group except her got into the academy; no doubt due to their rich families having powerful connections. To make matters worse, her friends humiliated her and exposed the fact that Nox was no Dragon Pokémon, but rather a Poison Snake Pokémon. She wouldn't be attending the Academy of Performing Arts to become a star, nor would she have her very own Dragon Pokémon.

High School ended and a devastated Camilla remained at home over the Summer. During that Summer, something in her changed. Her mother tried to remedy the situation by submitting an application to the newly founded Azure Academy. A week later, she received the invitation letter. Camilla pretended to be thrilled for her mother but deep down she knew that Azure Academy was second best to her dream school. Making the best of the situation, she vowed to prove that the Hearthome Academy was wrong for turning her down and that Nox could be as strong and beautiful, if not more so than any Dragon Pokémon her old friends had. To do that she would have to rule the new school and become a Top Coordinator in the Sinnoh Region.

During the Sorting Ceremony, Camilla chose Valor, knowing that the new Camilla would have to be courageous and fearsome. In her mind, the old nerdy Camilla that would have chosen Acuity was dead. That's how it would have to be if she wanted to become a Star.
[/css][/css][/css]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Medic
Member Avatar
Administrator
[css=background-image: url(https://i1.imgiz.com/rshots/9998/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-lyric-video_9998226-31390_1280x720.jpg);background-attachment: fixed;width: 100%;background-size:cover;][css=opacity: 0.87;][css=padding: 10px;]
ダミアンの業績
lit. Naomi's Achievements.'
Posted ImagePosted Image

"I'll trample flowers and brave storms to get what I want."
Camilla Briar

Posted Image
Camilla's Goal(s) - Part I
[] Arrive at Azure Academy. ☑
[] Gain a loyal follower. ☐
[] Humiliate someone publicly. ☐
[] Snatch someone's edges. ☐
[] Establish a clique as Queen Bee. ☐
[] Beat a Dragon-Type with Nox. ☐
[] Train Nox to learn Aqua Tail. ☐
[] Graduate from Azure Academy. ☐
[] Win in a Contest. ☐
[] Beat Becky and her Altaria. ☐
[] Beat Melanie and her Shiny Dragonair. ☐
[] Become a Top Coordinator. ☐
Camilla's Current Relationship(s) - Part I
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.
[] Vacant.

ACT I: "Rule the School!"

「バッジ」: Badge Case
Sinnoh League

Gym Badges
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA
Badge Received:
TBA

[/css][/css][/css]
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tyler's PRP Section · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Pokéball created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR