Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
~!*Watch WWE Royal Rumble Live Stream online hd en vivo video; ~!*Watch WWE Royal Rumble Live Stream online hd en vivo video
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:04 PM (1,111 Views)
warhouse
Administrator
The Royal Rumble is my favorite WWE pay-per-view. As an old school wrestling fan, I'm a sucker for a battle royal. The Royal Rumble creates over-the-top action (pun intended) and a healthy amount of intrigue.It's great speculating and being surprised to see who comes down the aisle every time the buzzer sounds.Beyond the 30-man battle royal, there is this little title up for grabs called the WWE Championship, and there's this guy who is kind of a big deal named The Rock vying for it.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ON HD

When The People's Champ takes on CM Punk for the title, it'll be one of the biggest matches—outside of the Rumble itself—to ever appear in the annual pay-per-view.

Even casual fans will genuinely tune in when The Rock graces a WWE ring. Add in the appeal of the Rumble and a group of matches that put every major title on the line, this should be a solid event to start the 2013 WWE pay-per-view season.

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Confirmed Entrants per

John Cena
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler (has to choose between No. 1 or No. 2)
3MB (Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre)
United States Champion Antonio Cesaro
Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett
The Miz
Ryback

Sites such as liveusasports.us mention 23 confirmed entrants.

Wade Barrett
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Randy Orton
John Cena
Ryback
The Great Khali
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Kane
Titus O'Neil
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Primo
Epico
Justin Gabriel
Brodus Clay
Alex Riley
JTG
Michael McGillicutty
Kofi Kingston
Curt Hawkins
The Miz

Even with the extended list, there are seven spots unaccounted for in the Royal Rumble match.

We'll have to see who ends up filling the mystery positions. There are several possibilities, but I can't wait to see which superstars past and present round out the field.

Punk goes on to say "You can't step into the ring or cage with someone and think, this guy's really better than me." He adds that he needs to not just be better than his opponent, but everyone else on the card, and brings up the fact Rock hasn't wrestled in a year, which could present a challenge. Punk also notes "I think I take this more seriously than has," and points out how he (Punk) has wrestled with multiple styles around the world, and Rock is a "WWE guy."

It was also brought up how mixed martial arts fighter Jon "Bones" Jones previously called CM Punk, "MC Punk." Punk said "I didn't take it as a shot, I found it funny." He also asked, "Is Jon Jones dyslexic?" Chael Sonnen, who came to Punk's defense, will fight Jon Jones on April 27 for an MMA match. Punk goes on to discuss MMA more in-depth as part of the video interview, saying he watches "as much as I can get" when it comes to his viewing habits of the sport.

When asked if he'll attend the MMA event this weekend, Punk notes he has to make sure he arrives to Phoenix the night before Royal Rumble, so he probably won't. Punk goes on to offer his predictions for some upcoming MMA fights as well. It's clear his prediction on his match at the upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View is he will triumph over his opponent.

CM Punk will face The Rock at the Royal Rumble 2013 edition on Sunday with the WWE title on the line. One stipulation recently added to this match is that if the three-man group known as "The Shield" interferes in the match, CM Punk is forced to surrender his title. The Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View goes live streaming online and on TV via various services beginning at 8 p.m. EST Sunday, Jan. 27.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply