Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
ntract.Georges St-Pi
Topic Started: Mar 20 2014, 02:46 AM (9 Views)
zake201
Administrator
TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays came to terms with left-handed pitcher Matt Smoral on Tuesday. The Jays selected the 18-year-old Ohio high schooler with the 50th pick in the 2012 draft earlier this month. The six-foot-eight, 230-pound Smoral was projected to go in the first round by many scouts before breaking his foot in the spring. The Blue Jays have now signed 23 of their 44 selections in the 2012 draft, including top pick D.J. Davis, who went 17th overall. The signing deadline is July 13. Cheap NFL Jerseys from china . Dos Santos is the first significant move made by Mallorca since being barred from 2010 Europa League over financial difficulties. The Mexico forward previously played in Spain for Barcelona and Racing Santander. Cheap Jerseys From China . Ruben Arroyo opened the scoring for Eibar in the 11th minute when he pounced on a ball that Malaga goalkeeper Idriss Kameni had punched out after Mikel Arrubarrena had hit a powerful shot from outside the penalty area. http://www.cheapchinajerseys.us.com/ . -- Trey Burke has a good idea of what to expect when Michigan takes the court at Ohio State on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys . - Michael Phelps got back at rival Ryan Lochte , stretching out to win a thrilling 200-meter freestyle at the U. Wholesale nfl jerseys . The Raptors announced Wednesday that they have signed the seven-foot centre rookie contract.Georges St-Pierre says he has been medically cleared to return to the Octagon. The mixed martial arts star from Montreal had reconstructive knee surgery in January after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament and his internal meniscus during a wrestling training session last fall. He says via Twitter that hes been given the all clear to resume competitive fighting. There has been speculation he will make his comeback at UFC 154 on Nov. 17 in Montreall against interim champion Carlos Condit.dddddddddddd "Im now medically cleared to compete in professional mixed martial arts events," tweeted St-Pierre. "Rendez-vous le 17 novembre, (at)UFC 154, Montreal!!!" As of Tuesday afternoon, the St-Pierre-Condit bout was not one of the confirmed fights for the Montreal card. Condit defeated Nick Diaz on Feb. 4 to become interim champion during St-Pierres medical absence. ' ' '
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply